i will always reblog this because its my most favorite thing ever.
lol his face is like ‘i have just been given a gift’
Video games are great, they let you try your craziest fantasies. For example, on the sims, you can have a job and a house
- The boy who takes your virginity is only going to love you long enough for you to stay in his bed.
- Your first job is never the best job. But you’ll meet some of your best friends there.
- Sometimes things don’t go the way you expect them to at all.
- People are usually never who they say they are.
- If you love someone, you need to tell them. Nobody is good at the guessing game.
- If your best friends don’t like the boy you’re involving yourself with, chances are he’s bad news.
- If a boy starts an invitation with, “Are you home alone”/”I’ll be home alone”, say no. You are a human being, not a toy to be played with.
- If some boy invites you to “the backseat of his truck”, he’s a piece of shit. Tell him to fuck himself.
- “Sorry” doesn’t always fix what you messed up.
- Stop wasting time wishing you could take back what you already did.
- You are at fault sometimes.
- There’s going to be a boy that you let get away. Yes, you loved him. It’s for the best, though.
- Toxic people hardly ever start off toxic.
- It’s always nice to make new friends, but never forget who your real friends are.
- Never lose the friends that would answer their phone at 3am if you called
- Never lose sight of who you are because of a boy.
1: Slept naked / nude?
2: Favourite food?
3: Do you like Nutella?
4: Prefer natural juice or soda?
5: Chocolate or vanilla?
6: Cheese or pepperoni?
8: Do you like fruit?
9: Do you take any medication?
10: Is there sickness?
11: What was the last time you went to the dentist?
12: Do you know how to dance?
14: Have you told someone a secret?
15: What was the last thing you drew?
16: A moment that will never forget?
17: Do you play any instruments?
18: A film that made you cry?
19: What would you like to receive as a birthday present?
20: What is the favourite flavour of gum?
21: Do you miss something? what?
22: A person who marked your life and went away?
23: Name of your first Girlfriend (a)?
24: How long have you had tumblr?
25: Do you like barbecue?
26: Do you like films?
28: What day of the week do you prefer?
29: Sunday is a great day for …
30: Name the last person you talked to?
31: A song that sticks in your head?
32: The name of a person you do not support?
33: A reason to follow you?
34: The best time of day?
35: Beach or field?
36: A field / discipline that you do not support?
37: The name of the professor / teacher who was your favorite?
38: Worst moment that has passed?
39: Something that makes you sad?
40: Something that makes you happy?
41: Do you have many followers?
42: Have you had someone who you did not deserve?
43: Who is the most important person to you?
44: What if your mother died?
45: A singer you like?
46: Someone who’s there for you?
47: Have you smoked?
48: Drink vodka?
49: What is the last movie you saw in theaters?
50: A book I‘ve read and reread several times?
51: Favourite Actor?please
⬆️ go for it
As a college student you’re either struggling academically, financially, or emotionally. Or all three.
- me: *tryin to carry a bunch of stuff*
- parent: u can make more than one trip-
- me: NO
- me: U DON'T UNDERSTAND
- me: THIS ISN'T ABOUT CARRYING THINGS
- me: THIS IS ABOUT HONOR
- parent: stop being ridiculous just-
- me: HONOR
just realized billie piper is the only person who knows what the doctor sounded like when he said ‘i love you’ to rose tyler.
When people stop writing, it’s one of two things - they are either really fucking happy or broken beyond repair.
Ming D. Liu (via stevenbong)
"You have so much potential!! i know you can do better!!"
I wondered how it could be that two people who had loved could yet have such a misconception of each other and, with a common grief, grow far apart. There must be something in the nature of love between a man and a woman that drove them to torment and suspicion.
Daphne Du Maurier, My Cousin Rachel (via larmoyante)