You’re my sister, you’re my family, you’re all I’ve got.
Because sometimes people say things and they mess you up so bad that you feel like your entire body’s actually been hurt, that you’ve been ran over by a tank or put in a wind tunnel and then brutally spat out again. And it hurts more than anything else you’ve ever experienced, because you gave them the power to do that to you.
Perfect teeth, Chapter 27. (via thelifeofmica)
#1. Always post the rules
#2. Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then write 11 new ones
#3. Tag 11 people
#4 Tell them that you tagged them
#5. Tell the person that tagged you when you have answered the questions
1. If you were deserted on an island and could only have one item, what would you choose (assuming you had your basic survival needs covered)?
My Harry Potter box set. (Technically, only one thing :p)
2. Favorite color?
3. What is one compliment you receive often?
I’m very confident
4. If you had a stage name, what would it be?
5. If you could have a 1 hour conversation with any person living or dead, who would it be?
I’d have to say either Johnny Depp or Emma Watson.
6. Your favorite breakfast food?
MMMM french toast <3
7. Winter, Spring, Summer, or Autumn?
Summer. Always summer.
8. What is your greatest fear?
9. Who do you admire most?
I’d say my momma.
10. If you could trade lives with any fictional character, with whom would you trade?
Hermione Granger. She’s a genius, she’s got magic, and she is BFF’s with Harry Potter.
11. If you could bring back one cancelled TV show for one final season with all the original cast, which show would you pick?
Cancelled? Probably The Finder. It was a really good show. Just bringing a show back, I’d want another of Scrubs. But like, good Scrubs. Not that 9th season shit.
Questions for tagged people:
1. What’s your favorite TV show ever?
2. Who’s the person you miss the most?
3. If you could pick who plays you in the movie about your life, who would it be?
4. What was your favorite toy as a child?
5. You can be anyone else for a day. Who do you switch lives with?
6. Pokemon Red, Blue, or Yellow?
7. Favorite flavor Kool aid?
8. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
9. You have to get a tattoo right now, what do you get?
10. Favorite author?
11. Favorite song?
The best relationships are the ones you don’t expect to be in, the ones you never saw coming.
as the next season of doctor who approaches its time for me to wrestle with the question
does my faith in peter capaldi outweigh my distrust of steven moffat
I love you. You annoy me more than I ever thought possible, but … I want to spend every irritating minute with you.
Christopher Turk (Scrubs Season 1)
Scrubs is hilarious! Dr. Cox is so funny!
You remember that one time he missed his best friend so much that he was imagining him at his funeral?
Yea…I cried, but naturally it was because Scrubs is funny, right? Right?
seeing someone you hate having a bad day
the fuckin bae
Orange is the new black
Game of thrones
Ouran high school host club
How I met your mother
Brooklyn nine nine
The mortal instruments
or Buffy the vampire slayer
and I will check out your blog and follow you :)
So the thing is that I always kind of figured I would end up alone. And then you came along. And you don’t just accept my quirks and my crazy stories, and my lies about my mom. You actually appreciate me for them, and I don’t think I’ll ever stop appreciating you for that, but I know that I’ll never stop loving you for it.
The Janitor, Scrubs S8, E15; My Soul on Fire: Part 2 (via surpriseitslucifer)
19:Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
Yeah, probably, but that would mean no fun parties like this past Saturday!
44:What are you listening to right now?
I’m currently listening to A Drop in The Ocean by Ron Pope
69:Will next Friday be a good one?
Well, I found out the Zoo is playing Frozen. Which, is two of my favorite things, so yes :p