Apparently how people feel after waking up from naps.
How I feel after waking up from naps.
I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT LAST PART
Introverts don’t get lonely if they don’t socialize with a lot of people, but we do get lonely if we don’t have intimate interactions on a regular basis.
Sophia Dembling, The Introvert’s Way: Living a Quiet Life in a Noisy World (Perigee Trade, 2012)
Date someone who gives you the same feeling of when you see your food coming at a restaurant
THE REALEST THING I HAVE EVER READ (via electro—shock-blues)
My self confidence is either What A Catch Donnie or I Don’t Care. There is no in between.
I like cancelled plans. And empty bookstores. I like rainy days and thunderstorms. And quiet coffee shops. I like messy beds and over-worn pajamas. Most of all, I like the small joys that a simple life brings.
note to self (via bl-ossomed)
SHAUNA IT’S THE THING
New daily affirmation: I don’t think I can do it, but I’m going to try anyway.
- emma watson: gets casted as the female lead in one of history's biggest movie franchises
- emma watson: spends the next decade slaying as hermione granger
- emma watson: manages to flim 8 movies as a teenager AND get amazing grades
- emma watson: gets accepted to Brown, an IVY LEAGUE UNIVERSITY
- emma watson: overcomes the struggle of leaving home to go to college overseas
- emma watson: completes her degree despite always having to deal with the fact that she's a huge celebrity among regular college students
- emma watson: delivers an empowering, wonderfully thoughtful, honest speech about gender equality
- emma watson: is intelligent, down-to-earth, kind and sweet
- emma watson: is also ridiculously hot
- emma watson: is perfect human
- crusty men living in their parents basements: shit
- crusty men living in their parents basements: i feel so threatened rn
- crusty men living in their parents basements: let's leak her nudes